THE TOGETHERNESS BLOG

My Tantric 30's

Personal notes on intimacy, embodiment, sexuality, love and the strange, beautiful roads that bring us closer to ourselves.

ALL STORIES

The complete archive.

25 pieces, arranged from newest to oldest.

25 stories

From Becoming a Tantra Teacher in Rome
30 April 2025 · 3 min read

Becoming a Tantra Teacher in Rome

Two weeks in Italy gave me people, community and a surprisingly clear picture of the life I might build there.

ItalyTantra
21 March 2025 · 2 min read

Am I Too Esoteric?

My spiritual path belongs to me. People can leave its language behind and still meet the honesty, embodiment and connection I found there.

SpiritualityAuthenticity
From How My Tantra Path Began
19 March 2025 · 4 min read

How My Tantra Path Began

I asked the universe to show me a teacher. The answer arrived through India, a Himalayan ashram and one clear step appearing after another.

TantraIndia
16 March 2025 · 6 min read

I Think I Left Polyamory

I once ended a relationship to explore non-monogamy. Two and a half years later, one unexpected romance showed me how much my desires had changed.

RelationshipsPolyamory
15 March 2025 · 1 min read

India Loves Me

Some places seem to welcome us, introduce us to the right people and hold us gently while something inside begins to change.

IndiaPersonal Notes
From My Tantra Path
6 March 2025 · 2 min read

My Tantra Path

Four streams of Tantra shape my work: Indian, neo-Tantric, shamanic and Egyptian. Their meeting point is becoming my own practice.

TantraTraining
1 March 2025 · 2 min read

Adulthood Begins with Desire

Growing up can mean taking responsibility for a life that contains more of what genuinely brings us joy, one practical step at a time.

DesirePersonal Growth
25 February 2025 · 2 min read

An Initiation into Reiki

My hands seemed to know something before my rational mind did. A series of meetings brought me towards a formal Reiki initiation.

EnergyReiki
From Play Without Attachment
20 February 2025 · 2 min read

Play Without Attachment

The invitation was simple: enter the game fully, release the result and let love move through the work only you can offer.

PurposeTogetherness
From Awaken as Love
13 February 2025 · 1 min read

Awaken as Love

I arrived ready to learn and found a school, a community and a way of understanding Tantra that felt deeply familiar.

TantraTraining
6 February 2025 · 4 min read

We Met for Healing

Our connection had a clear ending and carefully held boundaries. Inside it, we discovered how much healing tenderness can carry.

Love StoriesAuthentic Relating
From What Happens at Temple Nights?
22 January 2025 · 2 min read

What Happens at Temple Nights?

A Temple can become an adult playground for conscious sexuality, provided the space, agreements and people are carefully prepared.

Temple NightsSexuality
12 January 2025 · 2 min read

Can Tantra Work Online?

The room changes online, yet the heart of an individual Tantra session remains: conversation, attention and guided practice.

Individual SessionsTantra
24 December 2024 · 2 min read

A Tantric Date

A couple looks into each other's eyes, speaks honestly and remembers why they fell in love. This is the intimacy of a Tantric date.

CouplesIntimacy
26 November 2024 · 3 min read

My Tantric Road

I spent years looking for the right road. Then I recognised my own path and began to trust the ground appearing beneath me.

TantraSpirituality
20 October 2024 · 2 min read

The Woman Inside Me

For years, I valued only the part of me that managed, pushed and took responsibility. Then I fell in love with another part of myself.

EmbodimentFemininity
10 October 2024 · 2 min read

Three Ways of Practising Tantra

Indian, shamanic and secular Tantra share an interest in expansion, but their methods, language and relationship with sexuality differ.

TantraExplainers
6 July 2024 · 2 min read

My Story with Spirituality

I began as an atheist who mocked religion. Ten years later, mantras, meditation and spiritual practice had become part of my ordinary life.

SpiritualityPersonal Story
From The Tantric Woman and the Dragon
14 May 2024 · 5 min read

The Tantric Woman and the Dragon

We had crossed paths once before. When we met again in Goa, recognition, desire and a language of energy opened an unforgettable encounter.

Love StoriesTantra
From My Tantra Is Different
10 March 2024 · 2 min read

My Tantra Is Different

The loudest images of Tantra online can hide its quiet centre: expansion, inner contact and the felt experience of being larger than we imagined.

TantraExplainers
From My First Tantra Class
18 January 2024 · 2 min read

My First Tantra Class

India kept giving me days that changed something. Then came the day I led my first complete Tantra class.

TantraIndia
From My Second Birthday
13 December 2023 · 2 min read

My Second Birthday

In a Rishikesh ashram, an initiation, a mantra and a new name gave my inner knowledge an outer foundation.

IndiaSpirituality
From Varanasi Made Me Love India
18 November 2023 · 1 min read

Varanasi Made Me Love India

I had postponed India for years. A week into the trip, Varanasi finally made me feel ready for it.

IndiaEmbodiment